Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ughhhhh. and all that good stuff






















I know, I know, where the hell have I been ? I have spent the better part of the last few months working on artwork for a family style cookbook. The project is really fun and the artwork is great, but the lay-out end of it is really time consuming and took much longer then I expected But here are some of the other things I was able sneak in as well. I hope people haven't given up on me, I've been trying to follow other forums, a HUGE source of inspiration as well as motivation. Hopefully the cookbook will be out for Dec. and I can let you all get a peek.

3 comments:

Nori Tominaga said...

cooool! looking forward to more of your stuff

tallwill said...

Great work! Hope we don't have to wait too long for more stuff!

Tel said...

Nice work Rich - you'll have to give us small doses not a feast every few months !!!
The project sounds great .....